What We Represent
Our Pi Beta Phi Alumnae Club isn’t just a social club. We are also a service organization that offers our time, talents and donations to local organizations, charities, at-risk schools and Pi Phi sisters in need. Giving back and helping others gives our lives joy, meaning and purpose.
Make a difference by joining the club today!
Our Philanthropic Projects
- Conduct new and used book drives for at-risk schools and youth programs.
- Donate 500 books to local children through Pi Beta Phi National Grant.
- Read to at-risk local school children.
- Participate in fundraisers such as Fun Run/5K for Little Light House.
- Donate to and volunteer at Tulsa Day Center for the Homeless.
- Donate to sisters in need and various charities/organizations such as Building All Children and Women in Recovery.